Foreign Electricity Converter



United States Electricity

In the United States household electricity is supplied by your local utility/power company or local municipal utility at 110 or 120 volts and 60 Hz. So if you are traveling to the US, please be sure to acquire one of the correct electricity adapters for your foreign travel. Foreign electricity converters may also sometimes be called electricity adapters or foreign power converters at certain retailers or in certain countries.

Read about plug adapters.







[Home] [FAQ] [Contact]