Foreign Electricity Converter



Foreign Electricity and Power Converters for Spain

Electricity in Spain is 230 Volts, and it is alternating at 50 cycles per second. Therefore, if you are planning to travel to Spain with an electrical device that does not accept this power of 230 Volts at 50 Hertz, you will need a foreign electricity converter.

The power outlets in the Spain are one of the two standard electrical socket types that you will find in many part of Western Europe. The "Type C" Europlug as well as the "Type E" and "Type F" Schuko. If your electrical appliances plug does not match the shape of these electrical sockets, you will need a travel plug adapter in addition to your power converter in order to plug in. Or you can buy a product that combines the two devices.




[Home] [FAQ] [Contact]